We are happy to welcome you to the Erste Bank Open 2020. The safety of all people involved (players, fans, staff) is of the utmost importance to us. Thus, we have developed a sophisticated hygiene and safety concept together with the local authorities. The most important topics for your visit of the Erste Bank Open 2020 are as follows:
- Naturally, we ask you to follow all of the usual hygiene measures like wearing a face mask, disinfecting and washing your hands regularly.
- Please refrain from hugs and shaking hands etc. if you are not from the same household
- Our concept is conform with the current regulations. Nevertheless, the concept is always subject to change. We ask for your understanding.
(Click picture to enlarge)
- Of course, our staff is required to wear face masks.
- We have put disinfectants all over the event area. They are for free, so please make use of them frequently.
- Facemasks have to be worn all over the event area, also on your seat.
- Please keep your distance to other visitors. Best would be 1-1.5 m (i.e. one arm holding a tennis racket).
- Please sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm
- Please plan your arrival accordingly as there are extended safety and hygiene checks at the entrance of the Wr. Stadthalle. These are done for the safety and health of ALL our visitors.
- If you should feel sick or run a fever already before leaving for the tournament, please pass on coming to the Erste Bank Open. Some symptoms could be: fever, coughing, breathing difficulties, short-windedness etc.
- To keep admission as short as possible please refrain from bringing any bags except for those really essential to you.
- Avoid large gatherings, please don’t push or shove during access and exit. Keep your distance!
- Seating on the centerourt is in a checkerboard pattern. Please only use the seat cited on your ticket.
- Seats and restrooms are regularly cleaned.
- Consumation of food and drinks only at the assigned places.
- In case of an illness, tickets cannot be refunded.