We are happy to welcome you back to the Erste Bank Open 2021. The safety of all people involved (players, fans, staff) is of the utmost importance to us. Thus, we have developed a sophisticated hygiene and safety concept together with the local authorities. The most important topics for your visit of the Erste Bank Open 2020 are as follows:
- The event is only open to visitors who can show a valid 2G certificate (vaccinated or recovered). When entering the premises this certificate and an ID have to be shown. As these access control takes some time, we kindly ask you to plan your arrival accordingly and cooperate as best as possible.
- The vaccination certificate is only valid if the vaccination has been conducted with a vaccine approved by the EMA. Approved vaccines are BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson.
- Recovery can be certified by the following documents: recovery certificate (max 180 days), proof of neutralizing antibodies (max 90 days), separation notice (max 180 days).
- Children from 0 – 5 years must show no verification. Children between 6 and 11 years must show proof of a negative PCR test (max. 72 hours) or a negative antigen test (max. 48 hours) to be admitted.The negative antigen test can be shown by an appropriate certificate, verification by an authorized authority or a valid Corona testing pass (please note the current school holidays in Vienna).From the 12th birthday, children must show a 2G verification.
- We recommend wearing an FFP 2 mask during your stay at the Wiener Stadthalle and Tennis 2 Go.
- There are sufficient free facilities to wash and disinfect your hands. Please use them frequently. All highly frequented surfaces and areas like restrooms, food courts and center court seats are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Please sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm only.
- Always keep a distance of 1-1.5 m (i.e. one arm length and a tennis racket) to other visitors.
- Please refrain from hugs, shaking hands and kissing if you are not from the same household.
- If you should feel sick or run a fever already before leaving for the tournament, please refrain from coming to the Erste Bank Open. If COVID-19 symptoms should arise during your stay at the event please immediately contact our on-site medical crew.
Our concept is conform with the current regulations. Nevertheless, the concept is always subject to change. We ask for your understanding. Using fake 2G certifications is punishable. Should we detect such counterfeits we will immediately initiate legal action. In case of a COVID-19 illness tickets cannot be refunded.